Hey there, I’m Andy Fogarty. I’m a full-time video creator, but first and foremost I’m a father.
If you relate to any of these, subscribe because you’re in the right place:
- I think I’m too hard on my son because he reminds me of myself at the that age.
- I’m afraid my daughter is starting to figure out the kind of man I really am.
- I love my family but I constantly reminisce of the days before we had kids.
- I love my daughter but I don’t like being around her more than 10 minutes.
- I feel guilty feeling like my family is holding me back professionally. I wish I could just focus on my career.
Maybe you can relate to those. I can’t be the only parent who’s had these feelings about life with kids. Though, it seems no one talks about this kind of stuff truthfully.
And that’s why I’m sharing my raw and real feelings about parenting here. To let you know it’s ok and perfectly normal to have these feelings about your kids and spouse.
I mean, how can you not have these feelings? You’re only human.
Anyway, my goal isn’t to guide you or be some model of parenting (what a scary thought!).
My goal is to let you know we all deal with the same drastic range of thoughts and feelings as parents in some way or another, and it’s ok.
I share a lot more stories that, as one subscriber put it, “hit close to home, but in a good way”, in my Thursday mailings. If that’s something you’re interested in, please subscribe. It’s free, and I’d love to have you with us.